Hi,

Same issue here, why would you need the exporter as a separate platform
> module?
> IMO, you should have a single platform module for the office
> import/export functionality, and have the server management, importer
> and exporter as nested modules.

This is what vincent has suggested (is it not?) and I also agree.

> Even if this proves to be insufficient  in the future, you should not
> hurry the transition today since there's no actual roadmap for the
> exporter or other possible features.

Yes, this is not something urgent and for a fact I won't have time to make
this transition at this point. This is why I started a discussion rather
than a vote or proposal.

Thanks.

- Asiri