Hi Caleb,

If I understand correctly, I would be able to add a new action by
implementing an "Action" component with this approach (hope I'm correct).

- How will I be able to bind my action to a particular URL pattern? (like
download, view, edit actions we have right now)

- Is there a way to resolve conflicts when resolving actions? (when two
action components have bindings to the same URL pattern).

I'm not sure if these questions are premature. But let's find out :P

- Asiri