On 04/18/2016 11:28 AM, abtv wrote:
> yes, actual name is RavenAuthorizationSettler, so error message and java
> class are the same. I just renamed it before (just not depend on real name)
>
> Docs say:
> The component hint of the AuthorizationSettler may be configured from the
> ConfigurationSource (xwiki.properties) using the key
> security.authorization.settler. The default hint "default" is implemented by
> the DefaultAuthorizationSettler.
>
> What is hint in this context?

The hint is what you put here:

@Named("MyAuthorizationSettler")

So try this:

security.authorization.settler=MyAuthorizationSettler

(or RavenAuthorizationSettler if you also changed the hint of the class)

Note that the actual cause of the problem is near the end of the
stacktrace, the first one is just the tip of the iceberg that doesn't
provide any useful debugging information.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/