Hello all,

For me the issue is larger than just the wiki links, page references are
required in multiple other places, most notably in the macro parameters in
the macro wizard of the wysiwyg. If creation of links can be workedaround
by using the links dialog of the wysiwyg, filling in wiki parameters can
not be worked around.
Also, the problem becomes even more important with nested spaces being
there, since WebHome is never displayed in the URL but always required when
referring to a page in a wiki macro parameter.
Also, note that not being able to point correctly to a page from the
parameters of a wiki macro will render very interesting wiki macros useless
for some users (e.g. the include/display macros, the documents macro to
display all the children of a document, etc).

What I propose is to implement H quickly, since it seems quite simple, to
compensate for this miss, and then explore one of the other solutions,
which seem more complex. I created an issue for this since for me is more
like a bug, especially when it comes to regular users having to give a
parameter to a wiki macro http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13362 .

Thanks,
Anca