Hi Keith,

I suggest you read again the description of this mailing list from
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/MailingLists . I think your
question is related to the usage of XWiki not to its development. But
before you re-post your question to the users mailing list, you should read
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support . You'll see that the
community support does not guarantee a response time and it works on a
give-give basis. 3 days is not a long time, especially since there was a
weekend in between.

I hope you understand,
Marius