I've re-read your answer about "The idea now is more that he release notes
should focus on summarizing the changes rather than documenting them.". In
this case instead of ExtensionFeatureClass, we could have something like
ExtensionFeatureSummaryClass or ExtensionFeatureHighlightClass. My only
point is that I don't understand why we would use a different application,
instead of extending the Repo app and keep all related things together (the
only problem is having too many objects for a particular page).

Thanks,
Caty