Hi xwikiers,

We decided to remove LDAP authenticator from XWiki Enterprise in 8.3.
So I moved everything that was related to LDAP in
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/ldap. Don't worry It's still
supported by the XWiki Dev team and  got many improvements already. It
just felt easier to maintain and reuse it in its own repository and is
very easy to install with Extension Manager.

I taken the occasion to "merge" the LDAP Authenticator and Trusted
LDAP Authenticator so there is now only one with all the features of
both authenticators plus a few bonuses.

You can also use it since Wiki 7.4.x and get all the new features
without upgrading. It won't conflict with the embedded one, you just
indicate you want to use the new one which is fully retro-compatible.

See more details on
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/ and
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/Authenticator/.

--