Hi devs,

I’d like that we agree on an official position re the GWT WYSIWYG editor.

We’ve already decided to make CKEditor the default editor and to keep the GWT
editor bundled (but off by default) till the end of the 8.x cycle.

I’d like now that we agree about 2 points:

* We don’t fix issues related to the GWT editor that do not reproduce on the
CKEditor editor.
* Now remains the question as to whether we close them as won’t fix or not.
Ideally the best IMO is to create a new JIRA project for the GWT Editor in the
Contributed Extensions category, and move all opened JIRA issues to it. We
create a version labelled “Previous versions when the GWT editor was in
platform” so that we can use that as affects. Of course another option would be
to not touch those issues FTM and wait till we do the move in 9.0+. I prefer
moving the issues now if we agree now that we don’t fix issues related to the
GWT editor.

WDYT?