Hi,

I am Pushpitha Dilhan and I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at
University of Moratuwa, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. I
am interested in the project "Finish and improve Android XWiki
authenticator and contact synchronization". I have a quite a good
experience on android development and it is my passion to make amazing apps
that help people. Currently I have started studying about [1] [2] android
account authentication methods . I hope to have some guidance as a
beginning of this project.

[1]
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/accounts/AbstractAccountAuthenticator.html
[2] https://developer.android.com/training/id-auth/custom_auth.html