Hello,
The next part of my project is creating transformations i.e displaying
words included in glossary differently when a page renders. After going
through docs, I understood that I have to write a new rendering
transformation. This new transformation will match the words on different
pages to the glossary items present in the glossary space, and then create
links to the required glossary page.

What should be the name of this transformation? glossaryTransformation?

Furthermore, I have used the xwiki-rendering-archetype-macro for generating
the component using maven
[
mvn archetype:generate \
  -DarchetypeArtifactId=xwiki-rendering-archetype-macro \
  -DarchetypeGroupId=org.xwiki.rendering \
  -DarchetypeVersion=9.5-SNAPSHOT
]

I am still working on the component implementation.
Hope I am going on the right track.

Thanks :)

Sarthak Gupta