Hi devs,

I’d like to propose that we bundle the Syntax Highlighting Extension in the
Standard flavor, starting with XWiki 9.7RC1.

Rationale:
* No impact for simple users (ie the default)
* For advanced users, it makes editing pages using the wiki editor much nicer
* It’s already a recommended extension on e.x.o and I’m willing to continue
supporting it (and I’m sure Edy is interested in doing that too - Right Edy?)

See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Syntax%20Highlighting%20Application
 for more details.

TBH I don’t really understand why we haven’t bundled this a long time ago.

Does anyone see any issue in bundling it?

Thanks
-Vincent