Yes I had missed it. I wanted to implement it but first wanted to make sure we
agreed before doing anything, hence this email.

I really disagree about using ONDEMAND as the default since it’s an important
usability regression as it wouldn’t work OOB and the translations are not going
to be applied and do anything useful.