On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Hi Caty,
>
> > On 28 Feb 2018, at 17:41, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > Here is a proposal for improving the drag&drop area for attachments and
> > having bulk actions in order to rapidly delete or download multiple
> > attachments:
> > http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/IdeaBulkAttachments
>
> Nice.
>
> Some comments:
> * I think I’d prefer a drop down menus to select the actions to do when
> selecting one or several attachments (instead of icons put next to each
> other)

Yeap, that is also a solution. I've listed the actions now in order to be
consistent with Comments tab actions + we don't have that many for now, but
adding more actions needs we switch to a dropdown.

> * I don’t like too much the “Attachments” heading since the Tab is already
> about “Attachments”.
> * From a technical implementation POV, I think we should use a styled LT
> so that we can benefit from:
> ** filtering
> ** pagination (and allow supporting lots of attachments attached to a page)
> ** multi-select feature of the LT (when we implement it).

Well depends if we really want this dependency for all cases. Livetable is
kind of heavy as a component. Yes, it brings benefits, but also lots of
unwanted things. We don't use a livetable either in History. Not sure if
this is because of performance or because they haven't been revised in a
while.

Thanks for you feedback,
Caty