Hi,

Today was supposed to be the release of 10.3 RC1. However, due to various
reasons (the stabilization of the release resulted in reverting the most
important part of the work done for this release, missing documentation,
etc.) and to avoid spending more time on almost empty releases instead of
the features themselves, we have decided that it's best to skip the 10.3
RC1 release and jump directly to 10.3 Final, next week.

I will be updating the version on jira as well to remove 10.3 RC1 and move
the existing issues to 10.3.

Some code changes need to be done as well for the @Since annotations
mentioning 10.3RC1 that will have to be switched to 10.3. (will leave that
to the devs that added them)

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
Eduard