So preferable in inline mode, the bar should not be full width, but just
the size of the content. This needs to be prototyped to see if it's
possible to implement easily (without JS).
Ideal on tablet and mobile mode, the bar should contain just the vital
buttons (no minor edit, auto-save, etc.), otherwise the bar takes too much
screen space (sometimes more than 40% of screen size).

So for the problematic inline and responsive modes we would need to iterate
more until we find the ideal solution.

Thanks,
Caty