> On 16 Aug 2018, at 14:14, Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:
>
> Not sure "bugfixingday" is really the right label since that's not
> exactly the same thing.

Well the idea is that weekly BFD is not enough for us to catch up with bugs so
we decided to extend it to 1 month (ie a release) and work on it 50% of the
time (tests being the other 50%).

For me it’s very close and I’m not sure why we would need another label.

What do you have in mind?

Thanks
-Vincent