> On 27 Aug 2018, at 17:08, Clément Aubin <aubincl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 08/27/2018 04:48 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
>>

>>> On 27 Aug 2018, at 16:45, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Anca,

>>> I’ll create it (with the jira since we create both at the same time so that
>>> anyone can report issues/requests/etc).
>>
>> Done:
>> https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/XCOPY/summary
>
> @Vincent, I don't think that the JIRA is actually needed ; see the last
> response from Anca above :)

Yes I know, see my answer in the previous emails :)

However, we always create a JIRA and it’s always needed for at least 2 reasons;
1) all contrib project must follow the dev.xwiki.org rules and this mandates a
JIRA project with commits referencing a jira, doing releases, etc
2) users need a place to report bugs, improvements, new features, etc.
Otherwise it’s not a collaborative project and shouldn’t be put in
xwiki-contrib ;)

Thanks
-Vincent