Hi,

I don’t remember discussing this with you Thomas. Actually I’m not convinced to
have a fixed day:
* we already have a fixed BFD and having a second one doesn’t leave much
flexibility for working on roadmap items when it’s the best
* test sessions can be short (0.5-1 hours) and it’s easy to do them between
other tasks
* it can be boring to spend a full day on them

Now, I agree that not having a fixed day will make it hard to make sure that we
work 20% on that topic.

So if you prefer we can define a day, knowing that some won’t be able to always
attend during that day and in this case they should do it on another day.
What’s important is to have 20% done each week (i.e. enough work done on it).

In term of day, if we have to choose one, I’d say Tuesday. That’s the most
logical to me.

WDYT? What do you prefer?

Thanks
-Vincent