Hi devs,

Here’s a roadmap for XS 10.11 which is the last release of the 10.x cycle/year.

Goal: Mostly stabilization release (bug fixing and last moment polishing of
features introduced in the 10.x cycle)

* All: BFD (20%)
* Thomas/Vincent: Improve STAMP KPIs (20%)
* All: Bug fixing/small polishing focus on items added during 10.x
* Marius/Adel: Auto complete of references in WYSIWYG Macro Dialog (+ grouping
feature so that users don't get both "page" and "reference" at the same time +
"deprecated"/"priority" to show "page" more proeminently than "reference")
* Thomas: More async/caching of UIX.
* Thomas: Bug: https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-14635 : Unsupported
character exception is warned in console when downloading attachment

Dates:

* 10.11RC1: 17th of Dec 2018
* 10.11Final: 24th-31st of Dec 2018 (I’m putting a range since it’s Christmas
and we don’t know who’ll be there)

Let me know if you have remarks/questions.

Thank you
-Vincent