On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 8:46 AM, Burr Sutter <bsut...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Here is a great example of a recorded session from Summit
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fqSMpRK28I
>
> Andy does a super slick demo and Lala provides a nice overview of
> minishift though he should have demo'd too :-)

We actually had submitted  Minishift/CDK specific talks so that we can do
proper demos of just Minishift/CDK but the talks did not get selected.

Are there other good recordings of "developers talking to developers"?

Not exactly a developer to developer, but Hardy had given a talk in
OpenShift commons [1] about Minishift. You might find it useful.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTYe-ntTf-s

Thanks,
Lala