Looks good Roland - I assume Pradeepto and the team maintaining fabric8 maven plugin is already in on it (cc devtools-build@)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

On 14 Jun 2018, at 7:59, Roland Huss wrote:

Hey Andrew,

exactly that idea is laid out in
https://github.com/fabric8io/fabric8-build where
we from the Fuse team (Nicola and myself) are planning to continue there soon after we discussed this on our F2F next week. The idea to extract the main abstractions (Generators, Enrichers, Profiles) into Maven independent code, also fixing issues in the way how resources descriptors are created (i.e. two separates passes through the pipelines for Kubernetes/Openshift separately instead of running only for Kubernetes and the mangling that
resources as an afterthought for OpenShift objects).

This basic blocks should then be easily consumable by a Maven or Gradle
plugin, any IDE and also Arquillian (cc Alex).
Happy about any feedback and contributions.

regards ...
... roland