"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
but by the moments that take our breath away." -

 
 
He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.

 

   "I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world.
I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and
how full I may be. I promise not to waste water. I pray that this little
boy be alleviated from his suffering.
 
 I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world
around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.
I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us about how
fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted. 
 
Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we
waste daily..." MAY ALL BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!!!
Please don't break this and keep on forwarding it to all our friends. On
this good day, let's make a prayer for the suffering in any place around the globe and
send this friendly reminder to others.
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

** Menyadari apa yang sesungguhnya sedang terjadi SAAT INI di dalam diri saya maupun di luar diri saya **

** Kami kembali tuk hidup dalam kekinian yang menakjubkan; tuk menanami taman hati kami benih-benih kebajikan; serta membuat fondasi pengertian dan cinta kasih yang kokoh **

** Kami mengikuti jalur perhatian penuh, latihan tuk melihat dan memahami secara mendalam agar mampu melihat hakikat segala sesuatu, sehingga terbebas dari belenggu kelahiran dan kematian **

** Kami belajar tuk: berbicara dengan penuh cinta kasih, menjadi penuh welas asih, menjadi perhatian terhadap pihak-pihak lain pagi ataupun sore hari,  membawa akar-akar suka cita ke banyak tempat, membantu sesama melepaskan kesedihan; dan tuk menanggapi dengan penuh rasa syukur kebajikan orang tua, para guru, serta sahabat-sahabat kami **




SPONSORED LINKS
Religion and spirituality Spirituality


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Kirim email ke