*** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hello,

I'm configuring a dhcp server and I would like to use a host name to identify the
clients, instead of using the hardware adress.

I think I have to use the dhcp-client-identifier option, but it doesn't seem to work
if you don't specify a hardware adress.

Does anyone know how to use it and have, mabe a sample dhcpd.conf file with it?

thank you

Luc

Luc Grissonnanche
320, avenue du Prado