Hey Morten,

Some small things i found when "API-ing".

None of these things are really urgent. The paging thing i would say would be
the highest priority as it breaks the paging for the DATIM user app. (When
users filter on certain stuff, the page numbers will always stay the same)

User endpoint paging (demo & dev):

The pager still gives information for all the users in the system, even when
filtering is applied.

https://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/users.json?pageSize=10&filter=name:like:John
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/users.json?pageSize=10&filter=name:like:John

User endpoint oddity

While creating the examples above i noticed something else that is a bit odd.

pageSize of 5 or lower returns 1 result
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/users.json?pageSize=5&filter=name:like:John

pageSize of 6 or more returns 2 results
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/users.json?pageSize=6&filter=name:like:John

Organisation units endpoint sorting combined with special level attribute

When using the special level=3 parameter the sort parameter does not work
anymore (I guess this has to do something with that the level thing does some
special query stuff)

Correctly sorts by name
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnits.json?filter=level:eq:3&sort=name:asc

Sorting by name stop sorting
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnits.json?level=3&sort=name:asc

Pager does not respect filtering (Any endpoint)

When requesting a url like the following the nextPage attribute of the pager
omits the filter from the nextPage. This makes the nextPage not reliable for
trying to get the next page. I'd have to re-add the filters for each previous
or next page.
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataElements.json?filter=name:like:A

Regards,

Mark