Hi Lars, Jo

I've just uploaded work in progress branch here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/+junk/dhis2-xml-ng

>From latest commit message:
1. Brought staxwax code into dhis-service-xml, keeping package name as
discussed. Some modifications: using stax2, exposing EventReader.
2. Tested Relaxng validation - note this currently requires sun's msv in
local repository. Works well.
3. Abstracted MessageQ in task framework
4. Started process of porting import/export module to task framework - lots
of work! Also causes lots of
work at web layer. Import/Export module not building yet ...

Still plugging away at import/export module between sips of whisky, bites of
christmas cake and bouts of table tennis with the kids.  I hope to finish
that bit tonight if I get a chance.  As you know there is a lot to it!

Thinking about:
1.  Internationalizing messages on message queue
2.  figuring out what on earth
state.setOutput(importAnalyser.getImportAnalysis()) does
3.  whatever happened to Christmas
4.  must take a break tomorrow and write up some sdmx-hd stuff

Regards
Bob