Also to add... Sorry, the last few posts have nothing to do with Ubuntu and
are completely out-of-topic. Who was the person who took the discussion to
this route ;-) >>

Lets create a different thread, with link to the earlier one, if its on a
different topic. Was reading papers on ISAC and infological methods... got
motivated! ;-)

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA