Hi,

Here are things that I've changed for patient - branch

   - Add  Date of Enrollment Description , Date of Incident Description  for
   Program.  This is because those description is differ from each program,
   when user enroll to a program, we need to show them the descriptions.
   - Move blood group to Patient table.
   - Merge Patient Attribute Group from trunk.
   - Add Patient Attribute Option . This is for any attribute that can have
   predefined value.
   - Bring all attribute groups to patient registration screen.

Tasks for next week :

   - Check duplicate patient base on first name, last name, middle name,
   birthdate, genre. If there is a patient existing,  display all the
   information of that patient for user.
   - If a child < 5 years old. Then all of the identifier information should
   take from mother / father / guardian , So we have to put that person's name
   to identifier information.
   - Bring all identifiers  to patient registration screen.
   - System generated Random Unique Id.  Organisation Unit name should not
   be in the Id.
   - Patient Identifier  management.

If there is anything that you think we can make it generic and merge to
trunk, please tell.

Regards,

--
Viet Nguyen