2010/3/9 Viet Nguyen <phamquocv...@gmail.com>

>> Hi Viet, this looks quite elegant..
>>
>> If the PagingUtil class is general, any chance we can move it to the
>> dhis-support-system project so that it can be used by other modules if
>> required later?
>>
>> Lars
>>

> Yeah, I can move the PageUtil class to dhis-support-system, paging.vm and
> paging.css to common-resource.
>
> If I remember correctly...I think you also have a RequestUtil class
> somewhere....
>
> Actually, to get current request path I just call the method
> request.getServletPath() , but I'm not sure  it works for all modules... so
> I put it in a util class, then later I can modify that link ( maybe add or
> remove a "/" , or something like that.... )
>
> --
> Viet Nguyen

Sorry, I forgot to mention the javascript methods.

function changePageSize( baseLink )
{
    var pageSize = jQuery("#sizeOfPage").val();
    window.location.href = baseLink +"pageSize=" + pageSize ;
}
function jumpToPage( baseLink )
{
    var pageSize = jQuery("#sizeOfPage").val();
    var currentPage = jQuery("#jumpToPage").val();
    window.location.href = baseLink +"pageSize=" + pageSize +"&currentPage="
+currentPage;
}

So I guess, this will have to be moved to common-resources...
Should I create new file or put it in common.js ?

--
Viet Nguyen