Fixed this.

One point to note here :

A program stage can have some compulsory data elements. So this program
stage can be completed after all the compulsory had data, and not
compulsory data elements can be empty.

--
Program Stages History/Plan in Patient Module show "Complited" about partially
entered data.

Status in DHIS 2 - District Health Information Software: New

Bug description:
In Name-Based Data Records--> Data Entry, here we are selectiong specific
organisation unit, Specific Programe and  specific programe stage than it
display the data entry screen for that. Now for example if a program stage has
5 attributes and only one is filled till now than programe stage history plan
will show it Complited with date inspite of 4 attributes entry is still left. I
think it should show complited only when all the entry get finished.