Hi Ime

The OpenMRS-DHIS "integration" is based around exchanging datasets
using sdmx-hd.  There has been a lot of work done on the sdmx-hd
standard itself recently which has required some changes to both the
openmrs module and our import export module.  I hope to be more or
less finished with our import module by Friday - the basics are
already on launchpad, but will be more complete by then.

The import module itself is fairly generic.  The substance of
importing lies in the transformation from an xml source to dxf for
import.  I'm still working on an appropriate place to put those
transformations (xslt style sheets) but for the moment they are
externally provided on the filesystem.

So work is still on - but not complete.

Regards
Bob