Den 13. mars 2011 kl. 16.42 skrev Murod Latifov:

> HI;
>
> Does everybody get Ubuntu mailing list messages from launchpad? Its to
> anoying now, to many messages from Ubuntu coming. Please help to get rid of
> it.

Yes, everybody get those mails.

I tried getting rid of it, but turns out there is no way to fix this in the
launchpad ui without being admin for the originating group. When trying to use
the python api I ran into bugs and didn't get a reply from the admin of the
originating group when I tried sending him a message.

If any dhis2-devs-core members have an up-to-date ubuntu instance (I only had a
10.04 server available) I think it should be possible to do it through the api
lib, see

https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/143781

Jo