And it doesn't help that it is currently in maintenance mode (for the
next two hours or so).

Lars has r3509 on his laptop, so he will push (and overwrite) this
version when LP is back. And we can patch this version up using the
diffs from the commits mails.

Just a side note... remember to update your clients, the latest
version is 2.3.1 (unix users should have this updated automatically).

--
Morten