Thanks for the quick help,
i have successfully used the select and delete steps(in datavalues and
datavalue_audit) but using replace <id> is not working on my side may be am not
using it well? please update me again (only replace syntax). i have deleted
data from my data element x and next step was to use replace but am getting
syntax error! and if i check my data in data entry form i find no data and if i
delete the data element in an interface next time i get error message for the
unreplaced id when i open the form.
waiting for your help dear team!

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health