On 22 September 2011 16:26, Knut Staring <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Designing to enable bootstrapping

Or is that bootstrapping to aid designing :-)

Seriously though, whether this is done internally (ie from inside the
distributed war) or externally is not a major decision we have to make
now.  What I'd still like is some suggestions around what might be in
a core set of useful concepts.  I've had one suggestion which is
"nothing at all"  That's an easy one to deliver.  Any others?  Maybe
its too early to ask this before we see some functionality.

In defence of external bootstrapping kits, one could better address
i18n concerns this way.