Den 12. des. 2011 kl. 10.16 skrev Jason Pickering:

> It is using straight HTTP, and in this example, serves up the static content,
> bypassing the Tomcat server. I have not tried with the web-api, but
> everything else seems to work (and is much faster than Apache with much lower
> memory consumption). Would be good to know if it actually works however. :)

Haven't looked at it, but I would guess that these are used by tomcat for
creating the request object:

+      proxy_set_header        X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
+      proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
+      proxy_set_header        Host $http_host;

Seems to be a de facto standard [1],  so it should be fine. It's probably worth
it to verify this, though..

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Forwarded-For

Jo