Hi Morten

Currently the authentication used by mydatamart is a bit of a
pre-web-api hack.  A login session cookie is obtained from
login.action and that is used to access the aggregated data csv data
from an action in reporting module.

I'd like to shift this action into the web-api both because (i) using
basic auth will be so much easier and (ii) that is probably where it
should be anyway.  What do you think?

The urls are not beautifully restful like some of the rest, but I am
open to suggestion.  Currently they look something like eg:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-reporting/exp/monthlyDataValues.action
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-reporting/exp/weeklyIndicatorValues.action

with post parameters:
"dataSourceLevel=4&dataSourceRoot=539&startDate=20110201&endDate=20120528"

(note the use of internal ids for orgunits - currently we do not store
uids in the local datamart)

Cheers
Bob