Thank frederick for your informatoon. The intergration  of iHRIS in Kenya
is not there. The county team is focusing on other human resouse systemand
is near finalization. The only system which is interoparable to DHIS is
TIBU SYSTEM and small of IQCARE. The said iHris is not true figure and the
datain irhis is based on salaried data wich is copy and paste. The country
teamis working on sytem which meet set standards and open to all
stakeholders.

We shall share how we have implemented Kenya system.

Itwas good to know