It makes no difference actually. Alter (or create ) either environment
variables or better the setenv.bat file to increase available memory to
Tomcat. In general, you will need to allocate even more memory to Tomcat on
the Windows platform  than what is recommended for Linux.

Regards,
Jason

--Sent from my mobile