Hi Easy,

What parameters do you need?

In standard reports, add a new report, select the Type="Jasper report with
JDBC data source", then click on "Get jasper report template".
If you open this file in iReport you will see that there are quite a few
parameters being passed from DHIS 2 that you can make use of in your
report, e.g. a lot of the uids needed for querying analytics tables. So far
the parameters are related to orgunit and period. If you need something
else please let us know and we can see if it makes sense to include in the
standard template file.

Ola

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>