Hi Morten,
How logical! Fixed. Thanks

Busoye

Quoting Morten Olav Hansen <morte...@gmail.com>:

Try with "aggregate" as the domain type, not "Aggregate"

--
Morten

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 12:29 PM, <bus...@hisp.org> wrote:

Hi Jason and Juan,

Thanks for your replies. The import was just meta data, so no data values.
The issue I am having is that I can't assign the data elements to a data
set which I need to be able to run my aggregate queries which feed into
those elements.

I have attached a sample of the csv I imported.

Cheers.

Busoye

Quoting Jason Pickering <jason.p.picker...@gmail.com>:

 If Busoye restarted the server, there would be no need to clear the cache,
so it must be something else.

It would be good to get a snippet of the CSV which you imported.

Also, can you confirm that the data values for the data elements in
question are actually not present in the database?

Regards,
Jason

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Juan Manuel Alcantara Acosta <