As a follow up to the bug reported on repeatable program stages not
being stored, I have realised from the aggregation query results that
the data from the repeated program stage is actually not lost or
deleted, it's just not visible. So this is probably a more accurate
description.

** Summary changed:

- repeatable program stage not stored
+ repeatable program stage not visible in Tracker Dashboard

** Summary changed:

- repeatable program stage not visible in Tracker Dashboard
+ repeated program stage not visible in Tracker Dashboard

** Description changed:

  I just discovered that you can no longer save repeatable stages for
  Tracked Entities.

  To replicate the problem on the demo

  1) Choose Org unit

  2) Select TB program

  3) For any current record, go to dashboard

  4) Create new event (TB Visit), save or not (complete or not) does not
  matter

  6) Select the same patient dashboard to see second TB visit

- 7) Even deleted.
+ 7) Event deleted.

  This can't be good!
-

  Version:
  2.15
  Build revision:
  15053

** Description changed:

  I just discovered that you can no longer save repeatable stages for
  Tracked Entities.

  To replicate the problem on the demo

  1) Choose Org unit

  2) Select TB program

  3) For any current record, go to dashboard

  4) Create new event (TB Visit), save or not (complete or not) does not
  matter

  6) Select the same patient dashboard to see second TB visit

- 7) Event deleted.
+ 7) Event not visible.

- This can't be good!

  Version:
  2.15
  Build revision:
  15053

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  repeated program stage not visible in Tracker Dashboard

Status in DHIS 2:
  New

Bug description:
  I just discovered that you can no longer save repeatable stages for
  Tracked Entities.

  To replicate the problem on the demo

  1) Choose Org unit

  2) Select TB program

  3) For any current record, go to dashboard

  4) Create new event (TB Visit), save or not (complete or not) does not
  matter

  6) Select the same patient dashboard to see second TB visit

  7) Event not visible.

  Version:
  2.15
  Build revision: