Public bug reported:

Hi Devs,

The option for selecting future dates is not present in program
attribute settings for dates. For instance, I have program attributes
which are Start Date and Completion date for a course. Both of these
dates are in the future but I cannot select future dates. This option is
present for data elements within program stages but I need these in the
registration/enrolment form.

Thanks.

Regards,

Busoye

Version:
2.15
Build revision:
15128

** Affects: dhis2

** Description changed:

  Hi Devs,

  The option for selecting future dates is not present in program
- attribute settings for dates. For instance, I have a program attributes
+ attribute settings for dates. For instance, I have program attributes
  which are Start Date and Completion date for a course. Both of these
  dates are in the future but I cannot select future dates. This option is
  present for data elements within program stages but I need these in the
  registration/enrolment form.

  Thanks.

  Regards,

  Busoye

-
  Version:
  2.15
  Build revision:
  15128

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  No Option for Future Date in Program Attributes with Date Data Types

Status in DHIS 2:
  New

Bug description: