I see that this bug had been reported earlier here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1251718 probably for the Aggregate
module.

Any chance of looking into this in the Tracker?

Thanks.

Regards,

Busoye

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  program validation comparing numbers like string

Status in DHIS 2:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi Devs

  The tracker program validation for numbers is comparing numbers using
  string logic. If you have a validation rule such as a < b, the system
  results are as follows

  a = 20,000

  b = 100,000

  Validation fails (because it compares  2 and 1)

  a= 20,000
  b= 300,000

  I have attached a screenshot for reference.

  Thanks

  Busoye

  Version:
  2.15