I see that these messages are quite old (2.13). I will try and reproduce in
2.16, then I can at least fix it there, there have been so many changes to
the importer, that I'm not sure we can backport all the way to 2.13.

--
Morten

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Oreste Parlatano <1246...@bugs.launchpad.net
> wrote:

> It seems that the problem it is common to other countries, see:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1267561
> https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg03806.html
>
> Is the fix done for SIS-MA on previous version still valid in this one?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a bug assignee.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1246220
>
> Title:
>   Problem with pivot tables when exporting/importing configs
>
> Status in DHIS 2:
>   Fix Committed
>
> Bug description:
>   I found a problem with “pivot table with details “ when importing new
>   configurations using dhis 2.13.
>
>   My case: I have configured an pivot table in an 2.13 dhis instance and
> everything is fine.
>   I exported and imported the configuration in another instance (same
> version), the pivot table appears unconfigured.
>

>   DHIS2 Version: 2.13
>   Building: 12768
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.