Dear All,

I was testing the demo database and found the following issue.

As you see in the 1st screenshot, I added the "Total Population" data element
to the pivot table, with the last 12 months on the left side.
Here all values of the data element are the same and this is logical since the
"Total Population" data element is configured to use "Yearly & Average"
aggregation method

However, if we remove the "period" element to the Filter section, the pivot
will show the "Total population" in one cell with the value = 11,089,164 which
is the Sum of the data element value for both year 2013 and 2014. (see 2nd
picture below).

Is this a correct calculation? I think the result should stay the same since it
should be averaging the values in both years and the value should stay =
5,544,582.

Awaiting your feedback if this is a bug or not.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CFC20F.D7060E30]

[cid:image007.jpg@01CFC20F.D7060E30]

Thank you.

Maheed.