Hi,

Thanks a lot. In fact I'm a medical doctor and have limited knowledhe in
Javascript. I managed to get it done with following javascript I created.

height enterd in cm and weight in kg.

<script type="text/javascript">

function updateBMI() {
var ht = document.getElementById("HeightID-val").value;
var wt = document.getElementById("WeightID-val").value;
if(ht!="" && wt!=""){
var bmi = wt/(ht*ht/10000);
bmi = +bmi.toFixed(2);
}else{
var bmi ="Enter Height and Weight";
}
var inputbmi= document.getElementById("BMI-ID-val");
inputbmi.value = bmi;
}
updateBMI();

</script>

It serves the purpose it seems. Pls suggest any modifications

--
Pamod