Dear Carlos as you ever manage to share the public dashboard, I think by
clicking on the share button you can even type in the user group name
initials and add it to the share.

> Hello dear members,
>
> I have a concern with the DHIS2 on the creation of indicators, pivot
> table, dashboard.
>
> the problem is that I realized that we can share these elements, but I
> seek private how to filter these things in relation to the sharing for
> example, see the non-public indicators, but only those who are in the same
> group.
>
> thank you
>
> --
> *Carlos Nyembwe*
> *Informaticien*
>
> *Skype: carloscnk1*
> *Téléphone: (+243)813166381 <%28%2B243%29813166381>*

Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer
*Skype:* riddyndoma, *G+:* riddyndoma, *FB:* riddy ndoma
*Twitter:* riddyndoma, *LinkedIn:* riddy ndoma
*Blog:* http://riddyndoma.blogspot.com/
*Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire)*