Hi Lars,

On the latest DHIS build on trunk, unapproved data is showing up both on
the data visualiser and also on the data set reports even when the "Hide
unapproved data" in the 'Approval settings' is marked YES. For this
respective data set, we have marked "Approve Data" as YES.

For our next release in early April, we have a combination of data sets
which require approval and some which don't. Hence we need this defect fix
to go live.

Could you please have a look at this on priority.

Thanks*Shashank Raghavendra**Quality Analyst*
Skype             shashank.raghavendra
Telephone+91 9632802392

[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>