Hi Lars,

Thanks for sharing, but it seems that this app does not work. I have
installed the app on my windows (7) machine. Once I have selected the
organization unit, it keep on showing that it is loading, but nothing
acutally happens.

On a linux server, the I can see a small nick of the loading option under
the top bar and it does not even show any option to select the organization
unit.

--
*Regards,*
*Muhammad Tahir*