Thanks for all your help, the bug is related to java code and it's been
noticed to DHIS community in order to create a bug fix and release
another war file. From my side i am limited to a BAO dashboard. Thanks
once again and we are awaiting for the release of this war file

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  validation not relevant

Status in DHIS 2:
  New

Bug description:
  using DHIS2 2.18 version, users with validation data accounts are
  experiencing error saying "validation not relevant" but users with
  "superuser account" can proceed with validation data.